Sales Specialist, Critical Care
Business Unit: Point of Care
Requisition Number: 201258
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Norwood
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 75%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
The Critical Care Specialist will manage an identified geographic territory which offers Siemens Diagnostic Point of Care (POC) products, services, and solutions to new and/or existing hospital or hospital owned/operated customers directly and through channel partners and establishes and/or maintains customer and distributor relationships.
1. Responsible for the direct sale of Blood gas and POC IT, as well as a supporting role in positioning the entire Siemens POC portfolio which also includes POC Urinalysis, POC HbA1c, and IT Solutions.
2. Achieve sales goals through direct channels.
3. Develops the territory sales strategy for penetrating the hospital POC market primarily through direct channels.
4. Develop growth forecasts and funnels for POC product portfolio to ensure the highest level of service to achieve overall goals.
5. Meet and exceed sales revenue, profit, and/or expense objectives for direct channels
6. Execute upon Sales and Marketing Strategic Imperatives established by Sr. Sales and Marketing leadership.
7. Meeting and controlling expenses
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
1. Proven history of successful capital sales achievement with a minimum of five years of direct and/or channel partnership experience.
2. Ability to collaborate across all levels of an organization (internal and external).
3. Proven experience selling across multiple departments within the hospital market.
4. Experience in driving complex direct or indirect capital sales opportunities in hospital market.
5. High level of presentation skills and ability to motivate and inspire others to exceed their goals.
6. Geographically accessible to territory. Preference to reside in assigned territory.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
Experience selling Point-of-Care clinical products or clinical lab diagnostic products preferred.
Experience with formal sales training programs, such as Miller Heiman or Sales Challenger strongly preferred.