Global Program Manager - Electrical Vehicle Supply Equipment
Location: Minghang District Shanghai
At the dawn of the outbreak of global Electrical Vehicle market, the Business Unit, Siemens Distribution Systems, has setup a dedicated global R&D team to develop EV charging portfolio. The global program manager will be responsible for global EVSE R&D program execution to meet On-Time-Delivery target.
What are my responsibilities?
- Plan, prioritize, allocate resource, track project progress to manage On-Time-Delivery, First-Time-Yield and budget spend aligned with business priorities.
- Facilitate project milestone reviews with program/project deliverables and analysis defined by Siemens PLM process.
- Drive rigor in project management to ensure On-Time-Delivery, project cost management, First-Time-Yield on engineering deliverables.
- Drive communication & execution rigor in cross-functional, cross-region, strategic projects and project management governance model.
- Develop a detailed insight of top issues and drive collaborative decision making between cross-functional, cross-region stakeholders.
- Provide timely insights and recommendations to leadership on projects.
- Lead and motivate project team to deliver.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical Engineering, Computer Science…) with at least 5 years’ experience in project management or equivalent in automotive, industry. Experience in AC/DC charger is highly preferred.
- Self - motivated with strong execution ability. Capable of working independently and proactively.
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills. Strong presentation skills with the ability to transfer knowledge to others and communicate technology to stakeholders in laymen's terms.
- Ability to work effectively across functions to deliver results and execute multiple commitments within the global environment.
- Multitasking abilities to drive critical issues simultaneously.
- Quick learner and keen problem solver.
- Be adaptive to conference call during night time with global teams.
- Be adaptive to domestic and international travel 25%.
- PMP certification is an advantage.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time