With 50,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as (Proxy) Product Owner of international teams to develop control software for new generation of Point-of-Care diagnostic devices (refer here for the existing Point-of-Care product lines: https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/point-of-care-testing).
The overall purpose of this role is to make sure that user requirements are properly translated into functional requirements and described in user stories, by using any applicable visual technique as needed. You will ensure the development team understands the overall goals as well as the detailed requirements in order to realistically estimate the scope and the volume of work. Once the software is created you will verify that it complies with the requirements and regulatory constraints. Using your advanced interpersonal communication skills you will establish an effective communication channel between the Product Owner and the development team.
More about our projects can be found at http://www.siemens.sk/download/velki-ludia/index.html
What are we expecting?
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent work experience
- Language skills:
- English - advanced
- Professional skills:
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in requirements analysis/engineering, preferably in Laboratory Diagnostics, (molecular) Biology, Healthcare or related areas
- Ability to gather requirements from subject matter experts using interviews, workshops and other requirement elicitation techniques
- Experience defining and documenting use cases, user stories, requirements, acceptance criteria, workflow diagrams and dataflow diagrams
- Experience in managing and tracking of system requirements using software tools
- Understanding of fundamental test techniques and experience in conducting user acceptance tests
- Good understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Good understanding of and extensive experience in applying of Agile methodologies such as Scrum and/or Kanban.
- Experience in communicating with customers and managing competing priorities of multiple stakeholders
- Familiarity with regulations and policies related to processing of information in Healthcare, Clinical and Diagnostics (HIPPA, EHR, etc.) will be beneficial
- Experience in product development involving hardware and software will be beneficial
- Personality requirements and skills:
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good aptitude for learning new technologies
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Advanced interpersonal and communications skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Some flexibility to travel occasionally to Germany, Netherlands and United States.
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Socializing programs (teambuildings)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Referral employee program (bonus for new hired)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time