Who are we?
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Siemens Healthineers Dubai is looking to hire a Project Controller to be based in our Dubai office to be responsible for the coverage of the supply and delivery of medical equipment for specific projects within UAE/Gulf countries. You are in charge of the timely and accurate booking of new order, turnover, project related costs and related assets. You regularly monitor and follow-up the order calculation and the project status.
What are my responsibilities?
- Being the single point of contact for the specific projects to the agent/customer and to the supplier/factory and acting as a controlling interface between Sales, agent/customer, and supplier/factory.
- On-time communication of all information requested for issuing bank guarantees and performance bonds.
- Clear communication to agent/customer of the status of the order (order acknowledgment).
- Enters customer orders in the ERP system and determines the delivery dates (technical clarification, commercial clarification incl. creditworthiness, export control checks, Checking of delivery dates and confirmation, order confirmation to the customer) to fulfill the customer order at the requested date.
- Monitors order related compliance of the delivery dates and quantities to initiate proactive measures for optimizing delivery reliability in good time and to be always capable to provide [order] information.
- Monitors delivery dates and timely initiates deliveries or if necessary handles backorders with automatic delivery collection to ensure delivery reliability to the customer.
- Coordinates a quickest possible invoicing to the customer, performing the related post calculation, controlling order cost receipt and utilizing the possibilities of additional charges to optimize the value flow and show a correct margin.
- Planning and execution of on-time invoicing to the agent/customer, and revenue recognition as per the guidelines.
- Works on the design of logistics and transport concepts with the customer in cooperation with logistics process planning, packaging planning and transport handling to safeguard the delivery process and minimize process costs.
- Keeping the overall overview logistically and financially of specific projects. Interpretation of financial project data and able to give information on financial data and status of the project at all times (using Spiridon, and Osiris).
- Evaluation and financial controlling of projects (post calculation, resolve open issues, project closure report, share project knowledge and lessons learned).
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- University degree, combined with several years of experience within finance and controlling of projects within an international environment.
- Experience in the financial execution of Small & Medium projects. Experiences in Finance and Controlling.
- Experience with project management and controlling, ERP system - Spiridon, GREAT, OSIRIS.
- Able to create and maintain an overview of medium complex tasks and proactive by nature.
- Good logistical understanding, and excellent analytical skills.
- Strong organization, coordination and outstanding communication skills. Ability to collaborate with different stakeholders at the same time.
- Flexibility required in work timing to perform in an efficient way (booking of orders during closing periods, ordering of equipment to not lose time with the difference in weekends in Europe, time differences between the different factories USA-Europe-Asia).
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Healthineers is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare L.L.C.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time