Location: Any major Siemens Office in Germany or USA
Organization: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Type: Full time / permanent
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers, DI drives the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With its Digital Enterprise portfolio, DI provides companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific needs of each industry, DI’s unique portfolio supports customers to achieve greater productivity and flexibility. DI is constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate cutting-edge future technologies. Siemens Digital Industries has its global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and has around 75,000 employees internationally.
Join our team as a “Finance Business Partner (m/f/d) E-Commerce Marketplace - SISW” in any major Siemens Office in Germany or USA.
Your new area of responsibility - challenging and future-oriented
The Siemens Digital Exchange (S-DEX) provides a complete and seamless online experience that brings together Buyers and Sellers globally for the exchange of digital products and services. As a global online e-commerce marketplace, the S-DEX is designed especially for Industrial Software, SaaS products and related services. This marketplace is built to support the commercialization of applications and digital services developed by the ecosystem participants and enabling 3rd Parties to sell through this marketplace.
You act as Finance business partner for the global E-Commerce Marketplace Development and Operations. In your role you will be reporting the following topics directly to the Head of Finance:
- In your role you coordinate, manage and assess e-commerce and marketplace requirements with Finance implications and will work in an international and cross-functional team
- With your curious personality you explore and define e-commerce and marketplace concepts together with key stakeholders and governance owners e.g. monetization models, payment processes
- Your creative power enables you to define, set up and operationalize adequate commercial processes and value flows to manage an e-commerce platform within the Siemens organization
- You keep the big picture by analysing and defining the payment and financial management for the marketplace that includes, e.g. payment collection and fees, evaluating payment processing options through Payment Service Providers
- Using your social skills and your team spirit you will work closely with the Product Management to define the monetization options for the marketplace business model and marketplaces services (e.g. subscriptions, pricing etc.)
What more do I need to know?
- You convince us through your outstanding master’s degree in business administration or comparable education
- You stand out through your professional experience in Software as a Service (SaaS) business and your expertise in e-commerce/ marketplace as well as platform business; preferably with above 5 years finance and controlling background
- You draw yourself through excellent financial analytical skills, knowledge and experience in order to cash and controlling
- Your self-driven, analytical character with strategic and entrepreneurial mind set enables you to understand the business model, derive, and articulate recommendations
- Working in highly dynamic, international and virtual business environment is your “thing”
- Strong written, communication and presentation skills in English complete your profile; fluent German knowledge would be an advantage but not a must
What more do I need to know?
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is a leading global provider of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software. Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software allows companies to manage the entire lifecycle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from ideation, design and manufacture, through service and disposal. Computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), computer-aided engineering (CAE), product data management (PDM) and digital manufacturing converge through PLM.
PLM is unique from other enterprise software solutions because it drives top-line revenue from repeatable processes. By providing the application depth and breadth needed to digitally author,
validate and manage the detailed product and process data, PLM supports continuous innovation.
At Siemens PLM we place a strong emphasis on ensuring that both women and men are equally recognized for their accomplishments and able to develop professionally – including during periods of higher demands in their personal lives. To this end, we have implemented various measures over the last few years to ensure compatibility between family and career.
This includes providing competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat organizational structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career prospects. In addition, we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
How do I apply?
We look forward to your application. Please note that only complete application packages (including letter of motivation, CV and certificates) can be taken into account.
Your contact person is Ms. Giang Luong, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
In addition, you will find helpful information about careers at Siemens and have the possibility to set up an individual search agent who will automatically inform you about interesting vacancies. Siemens supports the Program “Job – Jobs ohne Barrieren” initiated by the Bundesministerium für Arbeit und Soziales. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.
Siemens PLM Video
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time