This is your role. What part will you play?
Functional Shared Services is an international cross-function unit with three elements: Regions (customer-facing organizations), Business Lines (responsible for product portfolio and development) and Global Operations with six delivery centers (responsible for the delivery of services). We in India hosts the delivery center under the global operations and the region function for Asia and Australia. It provides Accounting and Finance Services, Human Resource Services, Supply Chain Management Services, Call Center Services, and several regional expertise-based services to Siemens and Non-Siemens Companies worldwide.
Change the future with us
- You will be connecting and crafting designed dashboards
- You have to understand the requirement from the customers and build a design document to finalize the number of dashboards or graphs, graph type & algorithms and business logics required
- You will be leaning on new technologies to meet the challenges of digitization.
- You will be working on PLC Programming preferably on SIMATIC products in process automation.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are a graduate in Electrical engineering or electronics and communications engineering with 4-7 years of experience
- You have a proficient knowledge on Automation products PLC, Wincc, SCADA etc.
- You have ability to build balanced relationships across the company and define and execute topics in a matrix organization - devising creative everyone-wins solutions to problems
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the craft of things to come.
We are looking forward to getting to know you. We are Siemens with collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time