- 3-5 years HR admin / generalist experience on expert level is required.
- Experience in working / administrating the Workday system is a must.
- Must speak, read and write English fluently.
- Experience with end to end personal administration.
- Customer-focused and comfortable working with a diverse group of people.
- Familiar with MS Office suite: Excel, PowePoint and Word.
- Perform consultant duties on the Workday implementation project.
- Responsible for the analysis, design, scheduling.
- Assists with WD system release and relevant testing.
- Develops user guidelines, documentation & training material for managers and employees.
- Perform employees / managers / HR training on procedures and processes/functionality.
- Cooperates with the project teams, payroll admin, field HR.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time