Global Business Services are a strategic partner for Siemens supporting our internal customers and colleagues in a professional way that allows them to fully concentrate on their core activities. At our Lisbon Hub nearly 800 employees provide different types of services – Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Sales back office and Customer Care - to more than 60 Siemens entities across Europe, in 20 different languages.
What are my responsibilities?
Execution of tasks related to Human Resources Administration for Siemens Portugal, such as:
• Providing support to employees in requests and clarifications concerning HR topics (Ask HR);
• Data management related to employees and third-party workers (from onboarding to separation);
• Management of employee related organizational structure (cost centre, org. unit, manager);
• Preparation of documentation/insurance for business trips.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in HR, Psychology, Social Sciences or similar (preferable);
• Fluency in Portuguese and English;
• Digital mindset: interest and experience in IT solutions/applications;
• Team Player, with strong customer focus, results & quality orientation;
• Reliable, organized, with autonomy and strong communication skills;
• Ability to work under pressure, on a changing environment;
• Knowledge in SAP HCM and/or Workday would be a plus;
• Knowledge in Portuguese labor law.
What else do I need to know?
• Income and benefits compatible with function and politics of the company;
• Integration in a multicultural, young and dynamic environment - around 90 employees providing services from Lisbon to 8 countries.