The Analyst – Reporting & Analytics is an individual contributor role responsible for providing a high-level, professional, and impactful level of support to Commercial Operations at Corindus. This position will provide visible, cross-departmental value to multiple groups including Executive Leadership, Sales, Marketing, and Service by driving insights through reporting and thoughtful analysis of data alongside several other operational activities. This role will report to the Manager – Sales Operations as a member of the Strategic Planning & Commercial Operations department.
- Generate standard reporting in a timely fashion and provide appropriate level of analysis based on target audience
- Provide enhancements to existing reporting based on knowledge of business and audiences’ requirements to drive additional value
- Assist with the scaling of the Corindus’ Sales Operations through report automation, process documentation, and reporting data management
- Produce ad-hoc reports as needed for any teams within Corindus to support any number of functions from Executive KPI’s to order processing metrics
- Work alongside Senior Business Analyst to provide field level support in quoting and ordering from customers
- Create new reports/KPIs/etc… that will continue to accelerate and grow the value provided by Sales Operations
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- B.A./B.S. in Business, MBA preferred but not required
- 2+ years relevant commercial lifecycle management, account planning or economic account management; Experience in Med Device, Healthcare and/or Life Sciences preferred
- Prior experience working within healthcare supply chains or medical device contracting/economic account management strongly preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products including robust use of Excel and PowerPoint and CRM applications like Salesforce
- Extremely organized and self-motivated, possessing a strong attention to detail along with a desire to build and create
- “Measure Twice, Cut Once” mentality – accuracy in analytics is critical
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills including ability to present analytics in a digestible way to broad stakeholders
- Proven ability to work on a cross functional team to execute on objectives through influence and personal skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple deliverables and deadlines each day
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about Siemens Healthineers before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.