Corindus Inc. is a growing medical device company which has developed a unique robotic system to be used during percutaneous coronary and vascular procedures in the cath lab. The company is establishing a new standard for physician quality of life, workflow efficiency, and improved patient outcomes. The company is financially strong and listed on the NYSE.
Department: Medical Affairs
Reports to: Director of Medical Affairs
Position Summary: The Medical Education Specialist will be responsible for supporting all clinical efforts for external Physician and HCP, coronary and neuro courses. This individual will be highly organized and willing to roll up their sleeves in order to ensure all courses are well supported and result in a positive customer experience.
- Become a product expert to effectively troubleshoot on both the cardiology and neurovascular platforms
- Become a clinical expert supporting robotic procedures both coronary and neurovascular
- Attends medical education customer events to advise and support physicians on clinical attributes / techniques associated with our technology.
- Interface with services, sales and marketing leadership to ensure educational offerings are in alignment with strategic initiatives
- Work with the Medical Affairs team in development of multi-modality education offerings leveraging contemporary technologies, platforms and current medical education practices
- Collaborate with Marketing to integrate strategic focus and messaging to our customer segments
- Communicate and help identify areas of improvement to current course offerings
- Attend society events to support customer engagement
- Work closely in coordinating logistical efforts with Sr Clinical Events Specialist
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in health-related field
- 1-3 years’ experience as a clinical specialist with Previous Cath Lab or Neuro vascular experience. (RT preferred)
- Strong Clinical aptitude
- Experience working with cross-functional teams including but not limited to Marketing & Sales
- Experience interacting with and gaining input from customers and influencers
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Requires travel of approximately 50-75% of the time US & OUS
- Ability to lift heavy objects during equipment setup for demonstration
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about Siemens Healthineers before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.