Corindus Inc. is a growing medical device company which has developed a unique robotic system to be used during percutaneous coronary and vascular procedures in the cath lab. The company is establishing a new standard for physician quality of life, workflow efficiency, and improved patient outcomes. The company is financially strong and listed on the NYSE.
Department: Medical Affairs
Reports to: Director of Medical Affairs
Position Summary: The Medical Education Manager will be responsible for managing all coordination efforts for external Physician and HCP, coronary and neuro courses, and training events. This individual will be highly organized and willing to roll up their sleeves in order to ensure all courses are well managed and result in a positive customer experience.
- In collaboration with Director of Medical Affairs you will plan, execute, and evaluate all phases of external medical education for cardiology and neurovascular
- Assist in the development and management of all Corindus Training Sites and Centers of Excellence
- Interface with services, sales marketing leadership to ensure educational offerings are in alignment with strategic initiatives
- Develop multi-modality education offerings leveraging contemporary technologies, platforms and current medical education practices
- Work with Marketing to integrate strategic focus and messaging to our customer segments
- Attend medical education events to support customer engagement
- Identify areas of improvement to courses, and symposium participation
- Assist in the development of slide decks for training site KOL presentations
- Continually update and evaluate medical education slide decks to align with company messaging, to drive robotic adoption
- Provide Training to customers when needed at medical education events
- Work closely in coordinating logistical efforts with Sr Clinical Events Specialist
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s in health-related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in Medical Education or Training with Previous Cardiac Cath or Neurovascular Lab experience
- Strong Clinical aptitude
- Experience working with cross-functional teams including but not limited to Marketing & Sales
- Experience interacting with and gaining input from customers and influencers
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Requires travel of approximately 50-75% of the time
- Ability to lift heavy objects during equipment setup for demonstration
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about Siemens Healthineers before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.