Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers is a place for people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our team as Benefits Specialist
The Benefits Specialist is responsible for managing all benefits matters in Brazil and all Latin America countries. The responsibilities include:
• Develop and design a benefits roadmap in assigned countries, in alignment with global and regional leadership
• Manage benefits implementation in collaboration with country HR colleagues
• For employee-related insurances, lead annual review and renewal processes and ensure compliance and management of legislative changes (considering global guidance)
• For post-employment benefits, manage local implementation of plans holistically, incl. steering relevant processes with the actuary and in alignment with finance (e.g. asset management, accounting)
• Design and setup of regional health & wellbeing programs to optimize employee experience and cost-spent
• Manage partners and internal and external service providers, as well as key stakeholders internally and externally
• Based on the global/regional strategy, lead projects to contribute to the digitalization of benefits/pensions delivery in assigned countries and contribute to global projects with regional expertise as deemed necessary
• Responsible for data management, incl. Benefits inventory
• Ensure appropriate reporting for benefits, incl. approvals for any design changes (e.g. post-employment benefits)
• Advise management and employees in all benefits-related questions
• Conduct benefits benchmarking and represent Siemens Healthineers in external expert communities and networks of practice
• Ensure regulatory compliance of entire benefits portfolio and processes for assigned countries
• Support M&A activities in assigned countries (incl. carve-outs and integration) jointly with relevant HR M&A / Pension M&A workstreams
• You are passionate about the development and implementation of compensation & benefits policies, structures and processes in an international context.
• You have extensive experience (at least 5-7 years) in managing benefits, especially insurable benefits and pensions, in Latin America.
• You are familiar with the benefits-related legal framework and labor market practices in Latin American countries.
• You have strong communication skills, especially in making decision proposals to senior management.
• You are analytical, detail-oriented and discreet.
• You hold a university degree in human resource management or business administration or have comparable knowledge.
• An additional HR qualification, e.g. World at Work GRP / CCP, is a plus.
• You are willing to travel occasionally as part of this role to other Siemens Healthineers locations in Latin America.
• You are fluent in English. You are fluent in either Spanish or Portuguese and you have advanced knowledge of the other language.
• You are proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
• Working experience in the healthcare industry is a plus.
The position can be based in Brazil (São Paulo), Argentina (Buenos Aires) or Mexico City.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnósticos Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time