Sales Account Manager - Civil Enforcement UK
Home based role - Ideally north-west base.
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies. We improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something meaningful that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to make a difference.
Our Intelligent Traffic Enforcement Solutions team at Siemens are currently looking for a Sales Account Manager to join our forward-thinking energetic business. This is an exciting opportunity to work within the mobility industry, where we transform and digitalize the way the UK commutes. With the aim to make more efficient ‘smart cities’ globally.
This role will give you the opportunity to work with our industry leading Traffic Enforcement Solutions team. The Sales Account Manager will be responsible for all acquisition activities related to ITS (Intelligent Traffic Systems) projects in the Civil Traffic Enforcement market, within their region of the UK. This is a home based role covering the northern region.
This role will require an ability to nurture, develop, and maintain relationships whilst also balancing the needs of the customer with company goals.
The Traffic Enforcement Solutions and Road Safety market is showing strong growth and at Siemens, we are continually evolving and developing new and exciting sets of products and services to meet that growth. We are looking for the right person to help us bring them to the wider market.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent relevant qualifications.
- Demonstrable experience in Sales and/or Business Development field - preferably in ITS Sectors of ANPR and CCTV applications
- Effective negotiation, presentation and moderation competence.
What are my responsibilities?
- Full responsibility of the operation of the sales function in region for both New Business and Retention
- Maintain and develop existing client accounts to maximise sales opportunities
- Develop and evaluate target account plans with Subject Matter Expert team and Project Delivery Managers to ensure sales forecasts are met
- Work with Product Management function to ensure harmonised go to market / positioning approach and competitor analysis / market Intel are known across the business
- Evaluate and drive the business development into new markets ensuring that our solutions are positioned technically and commercially to secure the business
- Understand and analyze the market needs and trends
- Play a leading role in the offer preparation phase
- Maintain conformity of a tender with commercial guidelines, standards and related law
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 348,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them. We have offices across the UK, full of talented individual’s helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do I need to know?
The benefits package for this role includes not only a generous base salary, but an annual bonus. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and create what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time