Company: SISW - Mentor
Job Title: Software Development Engineer - 201446
Job Location: Fremont, CA
Job Category: R&D / Software Engineering
As a member of a highly proficient, productive and motivated R&D team, using cutting edge software development techniques while developing industry’s leading circuit simulator Analog FastSPICE™ (AFS), you will be offered:Technical challenges to solve toughest nanometer scale circuit verification problems for the leading semiconductor companies in the world. A motivating, stimulating and rewarding work environment. Excellent training and growth opportunities throughout your career. Attractive compensationand benefits.
Analog FastSPICE™ (AFS) is world’s fastest nanometer accurate circuit verification platform used by over 150 semiconductor companies worldwide for their toughest circuit verification challenges while designing high-speed I/Os, PLLs, ADCs/DACs, CMOS image sensors, RFICs, and embedded memory. As a key member of AFS R&D team you will participate in developing efficient algorithms and implementing them using state of the art software engineering processes and development tools, with a strong emphasis on software quality; thus gaining industry level experience in solving tough computational complexity problems while participating in entire software development lifecycle. Responsibilities Include: Work closely with other analog circuit simulator developers, architects and product engineers to enhance core circuit simulator accuracy, performance, capacity, and feature set. Maintain and enhance compatibility with other simulators. Profile and identify bottlenecks in performance of various analyses for very large circuits. Debug difficult test-cases with accuracy, performance, capacity, or functional issues
- · Masters or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics or relevant area
- · Minimum 3 years of experience in developing software for engineering applications; preferably using numerical methods and sparse matrix techniques.
- · Solid background in object-oriented design and software engineering processes (C++/Linux).
- · Proficiency in memory optimization, high-performance data structures and algorithms.
- · Working knowledge of multithreading programming.
- · Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- · Excellent problem solving skills.
- This position may require access to export-controlled technology. If an export license is required and Mentor Graphics elects to apply for such a license, then candidates must be approved and licensed by the applicable government authorities as a condition of employment.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.