Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Assist Application “Go-online” Strategy incl. goals, roadmap, business plan to be communicated and implemented in the organization (Full)
2. Online Education platform management (PEP China etc, Full)
-Manage resource and budget for Online Education and coordinate the virtual classroom, online pre-training and other online activity
- Online Education country administration
· Assist Online Education strategy to be implemented in China
· Initiate Online Education KPI and make action plan with coopertion with APP modality team,
· Tracking Online Education figures, reporting , analyze data,push to achieve target
- Online Education content management
· Coordinate the APP modality teams to make Online Education contents
3. Ensure smooth and efficient communication between APP marketing team, Application modality team (Full)
4. Assist to develop the Online Application Services as a business (Shared)
5. Other tasks assigned by supervisor.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/
Your qualifications and experience:
1. >=5 years' working experiences, familiar with network knowledge, medical device related industry experience is plus
2. Bachelor degree (or above) with major in medical imaging, clinical medicine and related discipline
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. <use your country EEO required language where applicable>
<Add contact information if applicable>
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time