We are currently looking for Junior Logistics Specialist with Finnish to join our international Customer Service Center. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for customer order processing (products and systems), some logistics activities and taking part in shaping of a shared services delivery model dedicated to the European countries.
What part will you play?
- Processing orders in the system (SAP) based on the input from customers and salesmens;
- E-mail contact with external customers (FI), phones handling with internal customers (EN);
- Close cooperation with various internal departments;
- Organization of deliveries and material flow within the company in line with relevant regulations;
- Actively proposing process optimizations.
What skills do you need to make real what matters?
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English;
- Good level of Finnish (B2/C1;
- Experience/background in logistics/supply chain, business administration, customer service (gained preferably in the technical sector, SSC/BPO) will be a plus;
- Knowledge of ERP software (preferably SAP) – nice to have;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Good communication and customer service skills;
- Open-mindedness and constructive attitude to performed tasks.
What else should you know?
Who are we and what do we do? Find out here!
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- Employment in an international organization who is a world leader in its sector and has a stable market position;
- A chance for professional development;
- Work in an international, diverse environment where English is the main language of communication;
- Office location – far from “Mordor”, with quick and convenient public transport (10-minute walk from Warszawa Wschodnia train station), near Soho Factory and Neon Museum or a possibility to work remotely;
- Competitive salary and social benefits such as:
- private medical care
- life insurance
- additional (paid) holidays
- a possibility to work remotely
- sports card
- subsidized meals
- …and a lot more!
How to join us?
We’d like to meet you - send us your CV in English! :)
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time