Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
• Communicate and organize product sales team to achieve order income
• Concerned shipment both in units and volume in modality and ensure high quality and timely product support to sales channel in the process of product selling
• Implement product strategy towards target customer for business success
• Develop the team with high performance team and strategy development in region for market share gaining
• Understand regional market including ongoing project, install base and customer purchasing habit ect.so that could make business planning and forecasting to enture get business target, meanwhile provide review and report to management team
• Develop sales support structure, Product offer selection and technical qualification, Presentation to customers, Configuration of offers, bidding affair
• Coordinate activities of product marketing in regions for all business segments (direct, dealers); support to organize and execution of road show, seminars, congresses and meetings throughout China. Well-know regional marketing and customer demands and make a marketing activity proposal in region
• Improving the market and competitive intelligence processes including accurate and objective market data and won/lost order analyses
• Build and maintain good relationship with key and luminary customers,in accordance with marketing, application, collaboration and service for target customers’ problems solving
of sales project to ensure right product and configuration to achieve profit
Your qualifications and experience:
Minimum 8 years experience in sales/marketing experience in the field of clinical or engineering industry at multinational company. Minimum 5 years experience in clinical marketing /application or project management with good customer relationship management skills
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time