Siemens is looking for a PROPOSAL MANAGER for medium/low voltage and Power Distribution Systems, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Milan. As a proposal will be responsible for ensuring that products, systems and Projects / Solutions offering is delivered on time and consistently complying both with Customer and Company’s requirements.
The tender Proposal Manager and Quotation Engineer will be part of our Operating Company SI (Smart Infrastructures) in the Power Distribution Systems and Solutions Business Unit of the Regional Company Italy that has extended responsibilities on leading business over some other Mediterranean Countries.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What will you manage in the short term?
- Became proficient in Siemens Portfolio and Products Configurators in order to translate customer received requirements into a technically executable design;
- Create project designs and parts/labor quotes, which are technically executable and have an accurate cost calculation based on technical requirements and following all valid processes and policies;
- Coordinate with all concerned Stakeholders internal (including Sales, other involved BUs and Head-Quarter organization) & external to ensure all aspects of each offer are consistent, safe, acceptable both from Technical, Pricing, Risk profile and Terms & Conditions aspects.
- Maintaining and develop customers knowledge and relationships, mostly from in-house, supporting the dedicated Sales cluster(s) and with specific interventions at customer’s premises when required;
- Collaboate with Head-Quarter, Factory(ies) and/or other Regional Countries when needed;
- Support Sales in conducting Technical and/or Commercial negotiations;
- Maintain quotation tools and quotation databases with most updated cost information in order to secure accurate calculation, and build comprehensive Tender Documentation.
- And what about the medium-long term?
- You will have the possibility of becoming Group Leader of one or more business segments in Proposal team
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
- Bachelor degree in Electro-mechanical disciplines;
- A previous experience in LV/MV quotations or - requisition or - engineering or in any other role connected to design/execution/maintenance of electrical distribution equipment;
- General knowledge of: DC Systems, E-Mobility systems, PV Systems, Static conversion based technology systems, Visio and Autocad, Electrical System simulator are welcome;
- Knowledge of commercial and legal terms will be considered as a plus;
- Good knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken;
- Customer focus ad good communication skills;
- Strong orientation to reach the targets and to understand Sales processes and Customer buying decisions;
- Initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smart-working;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the ambitious spirit are rewarded;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training and support;
- Company’s gym;
- Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
- Shareholding plans for the employee;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Company’ s Personal Laptop, and Smartphone;
- A structured path for growth
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications
which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered. Please upload your CV in English and an accompanying letter would be appreciated.
further information or questions you can contact:
Human Resources - Talent Acquisition
Via Werner Von Siemens, 1, 20128 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time