Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Application specialist / MTRA/ radiographer (m/f/d) remote support in German, English and Polish to support our customers by the optimization of their clinical workflow and the handling of syngo.via
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You work efficiently in both, a local and virtual support team and thereby deliver remote application and clinical workflow support to end customers and Siemens Healthineers employees, primarily for syngo.via applications (CT, MRI, Nuclear Medicine and Mammography)
- You are the primary contact for clinical administrators and the medical technicians, and you help optimizing the reading- and clinical workflow
- You deliver on-site support to end customers - primarily for syngo.via
- You forward and share information about syngo.via problems to the Headquarter Support Center and distribute solutions back to the customer
- You bring customer feedback into the Product Lifecycle Management process for syngo.via
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Services für Bildgebung & Therapie
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed studies in the field of medicine (medical imaging) or similar
- You have up-to-date practical experience and know-how with several modalities, and you perform radiological imaging, preferably advanced MR (e.g. cardiac, breast or Spectroscopy) and CT imaging; in-depth knowledge about the clinical workflow and IT infrastructure complete your profile
- Not educated to Bachelor’s degree level? We would also welcome applications from candidates who completed a successful professional training course (MTRA/radiographer) and possess many years of substantial experience as radiology technologist / radiographer in a university hospital or equivalent; alternatively you have several years of substantial experience as an application specialist in the field of CT, MRI, Nuclear Medicine or Mammography
- You are familiar with the usage of the corresponding post-processing applications
Your attributes and skills:
- Your business-fluent German language skills enable you to support our German-speaking customers; additionally, you have very good English skills to deliver trainings and to support to our English- speaking customers. Furthermore, you are able to communicate in Polish language to serve our customers from Poland as well.
- As our team is very international, we mainly communicate in English; additional language skills, intercultural or international experiences are an advantage
- You will work on several topics simultaneously, therefore you have no difficulties in prioritizing your topics and in keeping an overview; at the same time, you show customer focus
- With your analytical skills you easily understand customer requests and provide them with suitable solutions
- You enjoy working with end-customers and are unflappable
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Jessica Göbel.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time