With over 2,400 research operatives worldwide, the Corporate Technology department occupies a special position within Siemens' R&D facilities. It functions as an international network of expertise and as a global partner for technology and innovations. Through its R&D activities in Germany, the USA, China, India, Russia, Japan and Eastern Europe Corporate Technology helps secure the company's technological future and bolster its competitiveness.
We are looking for a Leading R&D Engineer who will contribute to the development and integration of different CAD/CAM/CAE/PDM systems, including their customization. Having out-of-the-box thinking on this position you will be able to fulfill your interest in applied research and will have a chance to implement your ideas into business of Siemens.
What are my responsibilities?
- Development of integration solutions for different CAD/CAM/CAE/PDM systems
- Development of non-standard features, solutions and algorithms for existing PLM products
- Working with customers to understand algorithm requirements and deliver high-quality solutions.
- Work in a team using agile development methodologies
- Ramp-up and coordination of research projects with universities
- Proposition and development of own innovative ideas for growth of the R&D portfolio of the team
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- University Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Applied Mathematics, or Computer Science
- Working knowledge of CAD/CAM/CAE/PDM systems
- Knowledge of principles of customization of PLM systems (e.g. NX Open, TeamCenter API)
- Excellent skills in Object Oriented Programming (e.g. Python, C/C++, etc)
- Good communication skills, team player
- Creativity and self-learning abilities
- Excellent written and verbal English to interact with global partners
Would Be Beneficial
- Knowledge of NumPy, SciPy, Boost, Qt, Git, Linux, Java, Eclipse, COM
- Experience with development of client-server applications
- Experience with CAD/CAE software, such as NX, ANSYS, ABAQUS
What else do I need to know?
- Corporate medical insurance
- Corporate trainings
- Fitness compensation
- Lunch compensation
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: OOO Siemens
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time