This position is located in Tarrytown, NY and reporting to the Sr. Director of Finance in the NAM Point of Care organization. This position is responsible for leading financial operations for the Point of Care (POC) business for both the direct and Distribution Channel. The position has a significant strategic impact on the overall success of POC business area. In close collaboration with the business, the successful candidate will lead the financial functions to ensure achievement of goals and objective through determination, calculation, reporting and controlling/analysis. In addition, the FA4 derives the strategies and actions to profitably grow the business through comprehensive and holistic data analysis.
The candidate must be highly skilled at identifying, developing and implementing solutions that address and eliminate efficiency gaps; ensuring that POC can been seen as an “easy partner to do business with” and at the same time maintaining the highest ethical business standards.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Control, analyze, budget and forecast for the financial activities of the Point of Care Direct and Distribution Channel including P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statements, orders, revenue and operational costs
- Provide expert analyses and evaluations of P&L (sales, gross margin, SG&A and EBIT) and Balance Sheet performance including deviation analysis (bridges, insights and conclusions)
- Provide trending and outlook, including proposing financial goals, initiatives to realize them and mechanisms to track achievement
- Prepare financial presentations for the forecast and budget related activities and business process questions
- Support the monthly close process
- BS/BA Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. MBA or Masters in Finance desirableHealthcare Industry and/or Siemens Finance experienced desirable
- 10 + years in in a directly related field and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge
· Advanced Excel skills, SAP or an equivalent ERP system, Hyperion and Excel
- Advanced knowledge of processes such as CRM, SCM, PLM (effects on values flow) and the financial support processes
- Extensive knowledge in financial reporting, controlling and analysis of financial data
- Experience with developing management presentations
· Strong leadership abilities to be able to grow
· Experience working cross functionally
· Strong Collaborator and Communicator
· Proven ability to manage through change
· Strong analytical skills required
· Ability to travel up to 20%
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.