We are looking for a candidate that supports user engagement by providing general or functionally defined assistance services in professional User Engagement, mainly focused in IT Training for the end user.
What are my Responsibilities
- Ensure efficient and effective use of Global / Regional / Local Application Services resulting in overall end user satisfaction and productivity improvements.
- Support the Franchise model by implementing regionally developed „blueprints” within own area of responsibility
- Support the Franchise model by implementing and managing the UCC specific elements of large & technical projects in the region
- Provide the first level of support in handling user issues and queries incl. authorization setup.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Capability to translate IT language into user friendly language.
Interest for people’s development (training related) and digitalization.
Experience in working in a matrix structure and in influencing the stakeholders to ensure timely and appropriate deliverable.
Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
Curious with an experimentation and hands-on approach, eager to learn and develop soft skills, easy going and able to relate to and interact with a diverse group of worldwide stakeholders.
Tech-savy and/or enthusiast about IT as an enabler of engagement and work improvement.
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time