Siemens Smart Infrastructure is growing! Our Dallas, TX branch is currently searching for a Billing / Service Coordinator to coordinate branch service billing activities.
• Reviews, processes and distributes all service documentation including service orders, time sheets, packing slips, purchase orders, and accounts payable vouchers.
• Assists in processing credit memos and collections. Assists in project profitability through cost containment procedures and processes.
• Handles customer billing issues.
• Maintains timely set up and completeness of related job folders as assigned.
• Utilizes, maintains and updates all employee, service call and customer information in SAP.
• Utilizes tools including but not limited to service reporting, time stamping, TSP planning and scheduling, etc.
• Sells non-installed parts including processing orders, pricing and invoicing.
• Serves as a backup service coordinator when needed.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Education:
• Required Education: High school diploma / GED
• Required Experience: 2+ years experience billing customers
• Other Requirements:
o Good organizational, interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
o Strong Microsoft office suite experience
o Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Education:
• Associate’s Degree in Accounting
• Experience using SAP highly preferred
• Familiarity or experience with control, HVAC, Fire or Security systems, engineering or similar industry such as plumbing or heating
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.