We are Siemens! A collection of over 5,000 phenomenal minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them! We have factories across Mexico, full of hardworking individuals helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new! That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and build what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it.
Material Planner will be responsible for material planning, fulfill ROP and exchange communication with suppliers to achieve the required stock level to meet demand and ensure all the supply chain to mitigate production down time. He/she will be involved in shipping, invoicing and receiving areas and increasing the supplier delivery reliability.
- Responsible for purchased material planning process from placing purchase order.
- Follow up with supplier to deliver product to production assembly lines and/or service parts.
- Plans engineering change and coordinates into production when appropriate.
- Provides other support to production and management as the need arises.
- Monitor aging of PO. Older than 30 days old must be closed in the ERP systems.
- Take necessary actions to ensure suppliers not delivering before the requested delivery date.
- Implementation and coordinate min / max of inventories with suppliers.
- Verify availability of Raw material prior to releasing production schedules to the shop floor.
- Manage raw material safety stock levels.
- Expedite internally and externally supplied materials to ensure production goals are meet.
- Collect data for the Score Card for suppliers every quarter.
- Manage supplier's development programs.
- Professional B.S. degree in Logistics, international Relations, international trade, Engineering, Admin.
- MRP knowledge advanced.
- Materials & Production planning Experience (1.5-3 years of experience MP, MRP).
- Logistic and supply chain knowledge.
- Sourcing Models.
- SAP Knowledge (Preferred).
- Very good interpersonal skills and proficient English.
- Microsoft Office (excel advanced).
- Sense of urgency.
- Preferred: Manufacturing industry.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time