This position will be in the O&G Division Business Controlling team reporting to the Houston team lead. We are seeking a professional with financial experience who will support the team budget planning, financial planning, actual-versus-plan-analysis, benchmarking, forecasting and reporting activities for the division management.
- Support division management in financial planning and calculating yearly budgets and midterm plans.
- Prepare monthly reporting, forecasting as well as actual vs. plan and vs. forecast analyses and track agreed measures / action items.
- Provide regular business reports with respect to overall performance and relevant key lines and recommend actions to accountable management.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly business review presentations to be reviewed with the Siemens Energy board.
- Support the team on ad-hoc analyses and special requests and contribute to conceptual and project work related to controlling.
· Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Bachelors degree in Finance or a related field
- Strong financial background with 2 to 5 years of experience
- Minimal travel required for this position
- Familiarity with Finance processes (e.g. financial closing, reporting, budgeting, and forecasting)
- Basic knowledge of project business, project management and corresponding accounting (e.g. Percentage of Completion)
- Strong communication skills, able to develop and leverage relationships within or across teams and work groups to achieve results
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Controlling experience preferred
- Prior knowledge of Siemens applications, customers, processes, and products
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.