How do you shape the future through Digital Process Industries? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the talented individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Digital Process Industries. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru and Gurgaon
We make real what matters.
· You will be doing the implementation of the C/C++ components
· You will define test acceptance criteria, execute and report unit tests based on requirements
· You will be responsible for the ensuring implementing and design solution that can run on devices with Windows / Linux OS
· You will have to analyze the customer needs and assist in design and troubleshooting
· You will participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems
· You will collaborate on cross-functional and globally located teams including other Architects, developers, product owners and service developers to implement OPC components
· You should have 4-6 years of experience in design and development of OPC compliant components
· You should have excellent skills in developing multi-threaded applications using C /C++.
· You should have knowledge of COM, DCOM, OPC standards.
· You should have advanced knowledge in C++ programming skills, Design principles & patterns.
· You should have basic network communication concept like Ethernet (OSI Model, TCP, UDP etc)
· You should have exposure in Industrial Automation domain
· You should be conversant with typical software development processes / methodologies.
· You should have strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
This role is primarily based at Karnataka (Bangalore). However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time