- Evaluates, installs, configures, tests and addresses complex problems of local, remote user PCs and peripherals.
- Communicates between remote users and local area business to ensure that remote users conform to the company’s most current hardware and software requirements.
- Operates under general supervision and has attitude for independent judgment.
- Demonstrates high level of proficiency and may consult with more senior peers on projects of moderate complexity and scope.
- Maintains existing domains, servers, and applications throughout the enterprise.
- Often consults with senior management in the design and deployment of systems solutions.
- Troubleshoots infrastructure and system problems.
- Deploys, administers, and supports vendor and in-house applications and associated hardware.
- Performs moderately complex customization, testing, and debugging on vendor-supplied utilities and enterprise applications.
- Operates under minimal supervision.
- Requires highly skilled individual with extensive proficiency in the field and works on complex projects.
Prerequisites and Essential Functions
- Windows Support with Networking Knowledge.
- Having 9+ years of IT support experience.
- Will require to support local users and support users using phone and remote control.
Company: Siemens Industry Software (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time