SEDL Component Engineer-SQE
For our Digital Factory Division in Tianjin, we are looking for a SDEL component engineer-SQE and focus on mechanical and insulation components.
Mission of Function?
Ensuring supplier's insulation\plastic\fasten parts\plastic and related mechanical group parts quality meets SEDL's requirement, give technology support to supplier for both quality & technical process, monitor supplier quality management system stable running via audit and continuous improvement, deviation analyze and corrective action evaluation, Reducing NC costs and smooth material supplies with stable quality.
What are my responsibilities?
- Collaborates in supplier development programs and commodity strategy definition. Participate in localization project. Focus on review and definition of Quality requirement for supplier product and process.
- Take technology review for supplier product process, especially machining insulation\Non-metal material engineering\Plastic \surface treatment. Implements specified qualification measures （Audit, testing, FAI, etc.) to achieve supplier and component qualification for business requirements.
- Handle supplier quality nonconformity cases, implements complaints managements with supplier. Applies preventive quality methods aimed at risk minimization to achieve supplier and component quality performance continuous improvement. Collaborates in the creation and upgrade of material technical specifications and production support.
- Supplier training & supporting, such as Q-knowledge\ Technology skill.
- Analyze and monitor supplier Sub-KPI and make lesson learn by SQM network.
- Environment, Health and Security (EHS) related tasks. Supervise and monitor EHS operation within responsible function according to national and local EHS related laws and regulations, Siemens headquarters and SEDL’ procedures.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Mechatronics Engineering\Material engineering\Mechanical engineering education background.
- At least 5 years working experience in material engineering or relate supplier quality management in industry drive or peer business. Experience of cost value evaluation skill is a plus.
- Have working experience for mechanical and insulation components, familiar with welding\sheet metal\machining\fasten\Heat sink\surface treatment, etc. Master of manufacturing process.
- High sense of quality, have cross function collaboration project. Familiar with APQP and PPAP.
- Supplier Quality management and quality system management Knowledge. Knowledge of ISO 9001, VDA 6.3, TS16949. Knowledge in Mechanical design or material engineering is a plus.
- Good communication and coordination skills. Capability to lead project to support supplier's continuous quality and technical process improvement. Project management experience is preferred.
- Effective oral English communication.
- Have intercultural sense.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Electrical Drives Ltd. (SEDL) is a joint venture production base for full-digital controlled AC and DC drives and motors. Based on the state-of-the-art technology of Siemens, SEDL manufactures drives, motors and wind generators of the same functionality, design and quality as the products from the Siemens factories in Europe and America.
SEDL has been producing hundreds of thousands digital AC & DC drives, traction converters, traction motors, industry motors and wind generators for domestic & overseas customers, in the application field of metallurgy, mining, oil & gas, chemicals, port crane, elevator, pulp & paper, textile, railway transportation, wind power, etc.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Electrical Drives Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time