- Lead the Vertical Sales Force as direct line manager
- Plan and executes sales targets / activities for a specified group of potential customers to increase sales
- Develop and penetrate defined accounts with the whole DI portfolio with product, system, solution and service
- Achieve the set targets, both financial and strategic (KPI)
- Ensures the implementation of Sales guidelines and sets the sales targets for the assigned sales organization.
- Ensures competency development and opportunity management in CRM system (aligned with DI Country Concept)
- Develops and proposes sales budgets and growth forecasts, aligned with the sales strategy of the unit(s).
- Cooperates with Marketing, Product Management and Project Management in matters of strategic and tactical product and service positioning.
- Initiates and contributes to planning of customer related product development measures or the setup of customer related projects.
- Manages vertical sales consulting activities for the assigned organizational unit in order to strengthen market competence of Siemens' sales organization in the respective industry / vertical market.
- Manages the vertical consulting activities of the assigned vertical sales consulting organization / unit.
- Implements respective guidelines and allocates related financial and personnel resources.
- Ensures effective network with assigned industry representatives to keep the vertical sales consulting organization abreast of all trends and standards.
- Ensures constant training for all vertical sales consulting staff.
- 10+ years of experience in sales management within a fast-paced and dynamic business environment, proven track record in leading teams towards a goal, display of exceptional leadership skills and confidence.
- In-depth exposure to sales for products, systems, solutions and services with P&L and people management responsibility for industrial markets i.e. Petrochem, Pharma, F&B, Water, Tire, Glass, etc.
- Strong technical acumen within the field of process instruments, analyzers, gauges and sensors.
- Exceptional communication skills, enabling meaningful interactions with consumers and external partners.
- Proven track record in implementing sales strategies that drives revenue targeting core target market, monitor and tracks KPIs and incorporates key actions that works for the people in the business.
- Thai national preferred, open to local expats (work permit provided)
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time