At our Lisbon Hub nearly 1300 employees from 41 different nationalities provide different types of services – Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Customer Care - to more than 60 Siemens entities across the world, in 20 different languages.
We are a global business process management area, that supports Siemens companies worldwide to achieve excellence in their internal process allowing our colleges to fully focus on their business.
Are you ready to be part of the change?
What role will you play?
To support our Opportunity to Cash operation we are looking for an Credit Manager for Portugal to integrate our team which has incorporate the activities of Order Management, Cash Application, Cash Collection, Credit Management
- Analyze and challenge SFS credit scoring models, setting credit limit for all customers in the portfolio
- Ultimately minimize bad debts and contribute for a better cash flow
- Assure compliant application of the company's credit policy to mitigate risk
- Conduct regular credit reviews of existing customer accounts and determine appropriate credit limit
- Generate and prompt distribution of reports to credit management, analysts, financial and sales management.
- Communicate with key/critical functions: customer service, sales management and financial management on new business opportunities that require open trade credit limits.
- Manage and respond promptly on inquiries generated by high volumes of emails, sales order blocked reports, requests from business financial and sales management, and credit reviews of existing customers.
- Escalate credit limit issues with appropriate communications to business partners.
- Analyze SFS recommendations to ensure adequate credit limits remain in place and proactively request for changes.
- Perform credit and financial analysis to support credit decisions within authority and prepare recommendations for credit limit above authority
- Work with operational excellence teams and implement process improvements with recommended procedures/policy for credit limit process
- Prepare sales of receivables and assisting with month end
- Monthly report of credit notes
- Review and report on Aged Debtors
- Manage write-offs, bad debt provisions and setting up of payment plans
How does that sound? Our perfect candidate must have…
- · Previous experience of end-to-end credit control and accounts receivable processes
- · Working knowledge of Credit law
- · Staff management experience
- · Strong written and verbal communication skills especially during difficult customer negotiations
- · Ability to build relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- · Ability to multi-task
- · Intermediate computer software skills, including Excel and other accounting packages
- · English speaker mandatory
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #join #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time