At our Lisbon Hub nearly 1300 employees from 41 different nationalities provide different types of services – Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Customer Care - to more than 60 Siemens entities across the world, in 20 different languages.
We are a global business process management area, that supports Siemens companies worldwide to achieve excellence in their internal process allowing our colleges to fully focus on their business.
Are you ready to be part of the change?
What role will you play?
To support our Opportunity to Cash operation we are looking for an Credit Manager for Portugal to integrate our team which has incorporate the activities of Order Management, Cash Application, Cash Collection, Credit Management
As part of Business Shared Services, Sales back office department is responsible for the review, validation and processing of sales orders, ensuring their completeness, accuracy and compliance with current business rules and policies.
- Be responsible for a group of customers and keep installed base always up to date
- Be responsible for the Maintenace planning and other adjustments
- Based on intervention reports from technicians, you should be able to compare the report with contract documentation and update the ERP system accordingly; consolidated report must be created on a frequent basis.
- Clarify discrepancies with business units and customers;
- Resolve customer and business unit inquiries;
- Ensure high level quality in all communication and tasks
- Identify and implement process improvements and best practice initiatives.
- Preparation and forwarding all reports before the deadlines
- Participate in KPIs trends, root cause analysis of mistakes/errors and problem solving;
- Execute identified business and internal controls
- Focus on Customer Service, ensuring good communication levels to identify and resolve problems
- Ensure Global and E2E compliance for activities performed in team
How does that sound? Our perfect candidate must have…
- · Degree/Experience in Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar and/or Relevant work experience in Opportunity to Cash
- · Ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment
- · Mandatory: Proficiency in French, flemish or dutch – minimum C2 level (able to communicate freely with customers and sales managers); English or other languages will be considered a plus
- · Strong computer skills, including SAP(Module MM/SD, - FI will be a plus) and Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel,...)
- · A continuous learning attitude
- · Able to propose and implement improvements in procedures
- · Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- · Strong customer focused attitude with a commitment to quality and customer service.
- · Good communication skills and ability to work as a team member
- · Excellent organizational and planning skills;
- · •Strong work ethic - we are always acting in name of Siemens;
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #join #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time