• Creation of VHDL code, HW-related drivers and HW test programs in embedded C systems.
• Development based on Mentor HDL Designer.
• Creation of the associated development documentation.
• Performing functional/integration and EMC tests.
• Tight support for HW type testing.
• Support in the production introduction of newly developed PCBAs.
• Manufacturing support / product maintenance / adaptation developments.
• Application of the product realization process (LEAN, PLM process).
• Demonstrate and actively track cost-saving potentials
• Screening and prototyping of new technologies
• Creating and promoting innovation
• Experience in dealing with Mentor ModelSim
• Safe handling of measurement technology (oscillograph, Logic Analyzer)
• Knowledge of current FBGA/SoC families of manufacturers Altera, Xilinx, Lattice required
• Expert knowledge in usage of Constraining
• Reading and understanding of schematics (knowledge of digital circuit design)
• Knowledge of digital signal processing (filter design)
• Knowledge of relevant standards
• Enhanced knowledge and active tracking of design-to-cost approaches in the design phase
• Experience with international development teams
• Key skills: Self-driven, team player, communication skills, analytical ability, decision-making ability, motivation and enthusiasm, customer orientation
• Know-how substation automation technology / high voltage engineering.
• Know-how Ethernet interface design on FPGAs.
• Know-how electrical power system protection.
• Know-how power system management (SCADA).
• Know-how applications of power system management.
• BE / ME in Electronics & Comm/ Electrical
• Should have minimum 5-10 years experience in dealing with FPGAs
• Experience in Protection / Sub-Station Automation Industry is preferred
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time