Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Medical Affairs Lead (m/f/d) for AI-based Decision Making Products to serve as a medical consultant to the entire AI unit and develop, implement, guide and communicate the Medical Affairs strategy and activities for our AI product portfolio.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the clinical strategy as well as the design and execution of efficient and robust clinical trials for new AI solutions
- You advise global regulatory strategy and operation on medical risks and benefits to evaluate product safety and effectiveness for commercialized/marketed solution as well as new product development
- You support the development of strategic relations with the medical and scientific leadership of key regional, national and global accounts
- You conceptualize and direct the testing for new developments of the new designs, products, methods, and processes for AI solutions
- You engage with key stakeholders in product development and support the entire portfolio of AI solution through the product life cycle
- You maintain accurate documentation and files related to risk-benefit analyses and/or post-market surveillance activities
- You contribute to post-market surveillance activities in alignment with policies and procedures and applicable standards/regulations
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) degree or equivalent
- A proven track record with clinical research and clinical study design is required
- You have many years of experience in the healthcare industry, ideally you bring combined knowledge in radiology as well as advanced technologies, solutions and processes in the medical industry
- You demonstrate understanding of functionality/intended use of medical imaging solutions, and their application in clinical practice
Your attributes and skills:
- You are fluent in written and spoken English, German is considered a plus
- You have an executive presence, outstanding communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills to build strong relationships enterprise-wide within a matrixed environment, as well as with external partners, customers, key opinion leaders, the FDA and other organizations at local, national and global levels
- You demonstrated focus on customer expectations and product applications coupled with the ability to teach clinical implications both internally and externally
- You have superior critical thinking, clinical judgment and problem-solving skills coupled with extensive knowledge of the organization's business practices and issues faced
- You show a proactive attitude with logical, data driven approach to problem solving
- You are willing to go on business trips (approx. 25%)
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49
(9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our
recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sabine Reiter.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time