Make an impact, from day one.
Siemens Management Consulting (SMC) is the global management consultancy for one of the world’s most innovative engineering and technology companies.
We drive the digital transformation forward and provide Siemens and numerous other clients in the technology sector with consulting services, ranging from strategy through to implementation.
Our mission is to transform our clients’ future and to develop the talent of today into the business leaders and experts of tomorrow.
Our Digital Consulting team is pleased to announce we are looking to hire a Digital Consultant who will act acts as a bridge between strategy definition and solution implementation. With its proven digital expertise, Digital Consulting begins with data acquisition, continues to build innovative business models, implements these and develops digital strategies for clients.
This role is based out of our Manchester HQ, which offers a fantastic base to develop and maintain customer relationships across our internal and external partners.
A career a SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one.
This is your role. What part will you play?
We help our clients to strengthen their operational innovation capacity and to make appropriate use of new technologies in times of digital change. We advise clients on how to expand their own market position, achieve competitive advantages and become leading players in new business fields.
- In this role you will develop new strategies and innovations in close collaboration with our customers in the private and public sector, e.g., decarbonization, digitalization
- A passion to inspire our clients to new approaches to innovation, adapt these approaches to their needs and support the future organization in piloting and implementation
- Shape the innovative business transformation into digital Industry 4.0, from conception to implementation
- Assume responsibility for your own project modules and lead or coach your team members
- Present your project results to senior management
- Continuously develop as a thought leader in contact with leading institutions our range of consulting services in Innovation
We are not looking for superheroes, just super minds.
- You will have a background in a consultancy, a renowned industrial company or start-up
- Excellent knowledge of innovation and in-depth knowledge of customer co-creation, open innovation, digital business ecosystems, business model innovation, profiling and/or (service) design thinking
- College or university degree (master's/diploma/doctorate) or MBA from a top business school
- Extensive international experience
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and a strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to communicate expertly in English
- High level of social competence and team spirit
- Consider being on the road for about 80 percent of your working time an exciting challenge
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit extraordinary minds from all walks of life. We recognize that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business, therefore, we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds fromall walks of life. Siemens encourage everyone to bring their whole self to work, and we support applications from a diverse talent pool. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with https://www.vercida.com/uk/employers/siemens the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
www.siemens.de/smc – if you'd like more information about jobs and your career opportunities at Siemens Management Consulting.
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time