Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
To ensure contracted services within a specific area of responsibility (e.g. per service element, service group, in a specific region) on a day-to-day basis. To guard the implementation of services aligned with the agreed contracts, according to agreed volumes and standards and assures that contractual obligations are met. Contribute and drive Continuous Service Improvement and Service Transitions and act as service related infrastructure expert wherever required.
Main objectives are:
• Ensures service quality (e.g. incident-, problem-, performance-, capacity- or escalation management)
• Point of contact for the respective service or process
• Continuous service improvements
• Provisioning of technical service expertise
• Contributes in PoC -, service transitions- and service development activities and projects
Your tasks will include…
Performing a broad range of service management operations (including service element management, service catalog maintenance, service management framework application and possible escalations) to ensure that given IT service or solution resources are available to the business.
• Recognize IT service or solution related business goals, objectives and needs of the business environment.
• Implements process standards and policies and is responsible for their consistent execution.
• Oversee IT service or solution related performance and delivery indicators.
• May optimize IT service management frameworks for multi-vendor environments.
• Contribute and supports planning, budgeting, design and alignment of service management processes and IT solutions landscapes.
• Advice business accountable management of the unit, in all IT Service & Solution Management related issues.
• Support customization and the specification of service elements throughout the entire service lifecycle.
• Contribute to the maintenance of all service catalog items and the provisioning of an integrated catalog of infrastructure services.
• Implement programs and procedures for safeguarding data/information security and safety.
• May coordinate relevant unit and integration tests, communicates with vendors and service providers.
• Manage complex infrastructure solution/service installations or updates.
• Support or manages change-release processes and implementation of IT security guidelines.
• Identify IT service or solution problems and seeks resolutions without impact to end user.
• May perform 2nd-level user help desk activities, individual coaching and trainings.
• May contribute to the management of issues through escalation process
• May contribute to the implementation of knowledge management standards by gathering, analyzing, sorting and sharing relevant information.
• Keep abreast of developments in industry regarding IT Technology & Service and Solution Management
• Typically reports to an IT Manager or Team Leader.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
• > 3 years of service Management experience. Working knowledge and Experience in Service Management
• Knowledge in IT Infrastructure and Applications
• Knowledge in Microsoft Windows platform
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Ability to demonstrate commitment to develop, drive, and manage services in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills, having a medium-high English Language Domain/Fluency (Speaking, Reading & Writing), solid ability to present complex issues to multi-level audiences of Stakeholders
• Good verbal knowledge of Spanish and/or Portuguese
• Business Results, Strategic Innovative Orientation, Change Management, Collaboration and Influence.
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time