What part will you play?
- You are responsible for the management and execution of foreign exchange, interest rate, commodity and other hedging strategies, including execution of internal and external hedges
- You monitor and manage foreign exchange, interest rate and commodity portfolios as well as advise the GP business units on the economic impacts of foreign exchange and respective pricing and contract decisions to ensure cost-efficient and holistic FX management strategy
- Furthermore, you take over the conduction of plausibility checks of the hedging requests of GP entities, the development of appropriate hedging strategies and the execution of it across a variety of derivate products (FX/IR/Commodities) with external counterparts to the best interest of the company
- You design, implementation and enhancement of the company’s FX & Commodity risk management and hedge strategies for GP’s cash flows and balance sheet positions, including automated E2E centralized FX management solutions
- You participate in Treasury projects with a project focus on the implementation of a stand-alone solution for GP for global and local FX- and Commodity Risk management, including implementation of required IT Tools and ancillary systems for the next 12 months
- Further, you monitor financial markets and related regulatory developments to advice corporate finance teams and business units and negotiate external agreements such as ISDA and service agreements as well as drive compliance with internal and external derivative regulations (e.g. EMIR)
- Finally, you develop foreign exchange, commodity risk management policies, guidelines and procedures and help to develop and maintain a best-in-class Treasury organization of GP group
- The basis of your success is a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or Economics (MA, MBA, MSC) or relevant experience in a related field
- You convince with minimum of 6+ years in Corporate Finance and/or Commercial and/or Banking work experience, with meaningful experience in FX, and commodity markets, systems, analysis, and trade execution.
- Additionally, you have a deep understanding of Financial Markets and Market traded instruments across asset classes. Minimum 3 years of professional work experience in trading of FX-, IR- and Commodity hedging instruments required.
- You are familiar with Treasury Management Systems (especially risk management modules), Bloomberg, 360T and Refinitiv. good Corporate Treasury and Treasury accounting knowledge, especially regarding hedge accounting is strongly preferred.
- As a person you are a strong team player, with efficient and accurate way of working, you have intercultural strengths and ability to work collaboratively across functions. You are a strategic thinker with confidence and speed in execution, strong problem solving skills
- Last but not least you have the ability to meet deadlines in a highly demanding and dynamic environment and you are business-fluent proficiency in English and German
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Gas and Power GmbH & Co. KG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time