Company: SISW - Mentor
Job Title: Sr Tech Sales Manager – Calypto – MG – SISW - 201959
Job Location: Remote, US
Job Category: Sales
As a member of the World Trade Technology Solutions Sales (TSS), you will lead a global team of technical sales professionals including Account Technical Managers (ATMs) and Application Engineers (AEs), based in the US, Europe, India, Korea, Japan, and China, to drive sales efforts and lead product implementations at major accounts worldwide.
- · Worldwide Accounts: Develop a sales plan to meet/exceed quota. Lead the global Calypto TSS team sales in partnership with the local account executives to drive long term sales strategies for target accounts, including support of pre-sales activities and proof-of-concept deployments.
- · Team Leadership: Organize and develop the existing global team of ATMs and AEs into a center of technical excellence for the Calypto product suite (High Level Synthesis, SLEC, Power Analysis/Optimization). Manage deployment, operations, performance management, recruiting, and training. Enhance team capabilities and implement a deployment model that maximizes commercial impact. Develop a reputation for domain expertise and professional delivery. Serve as member of the Calypto leadership team, contributing to long-term product strategy, commercial plans, and industry thought leadership.
- · Implementation Leadership: Lead all customer implementations with major accounts. Develop and maintain relationships with implementation partners who will lead multi-product, enterprise-wide deployments of Calypto solutions.
- · Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equiv. required; technical degree preferred; MBA or advanced degree preferred.
- · Active with relevant industry associations; able to travel internationally; at least 10 years in technical sales or solution implementation roles in a relevant industry.
Ideal candidate will have:
- 1. Experience selling complex enterprise technology solutions into large global companies.
- 2. Experience leading large scale software implementations across multiple departments or companies.
- 3. Demonstrated success leading globally dispersed technical account teams.
Location of this role is flexible
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.