- Prepare executive business presentations and written deliverables
- Coordinate internal and external activities & initiatives
- Facilitate internal workshops and conferences
- Coordinate company-wide initiative and strong follow-up on related action items
- Drive key account management initiatives
- Act as coordinator and liaison for projects with colleagues from Headquarters and Regional Offices
- Exploring economic and industrial trend for opportunity or risks
- University graduated, preferably with engineering background and/or MBA / Ph.D.
- At least 3-5 years working experience in industry or management consulting firms with successful project management track record
- Experience working in international companies, with the understanding of how an organization with multiple product groups operates across industries is a plus
- Experience in working with senior executives is a plus
- Experience working and communicating effectively with people of different culture backgrounds.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
- Self-motivated individual with attention to detail
- Good command of both English and Chinese, German is a plus.
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time