Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1) Support and administrate product training arrangement for CSE (Customer Service Engineer) and CAS(Customer Application Specialist), including course booking, training record maintaining & cost management, etc. And regularly monitor the product certification rate of CSE and CAS to drive for its progress & achievement.
2) Assist in developing the overall training landscape and training courses in CS for different positions (Sales, CAS, CSE, CSM, etc.)
3) Trigger the training request & monitor training progress by using electronic training management platform (Learn4U & PEPconnect) for all CS staff by different positions
4) Maintain personal learning profile & training record of each individual in CS to ensure needed training for each specific position is implemented and record is archived
5) Support in organizing real-time online training & new employee training (classroom) for CS staff in related aspects (invitation, instructors resources, training logistic, record archiving, etc.)
6) Be the trainer for certain internal training courses to train CS staff for their soft skill ramping up (*For Senior)
7) Proactively connect & analyze the learning request from relevant departments & realize it into operation to support business (*For Senior)
8) Fulfill any other tasks that his/her supervisor assigns to him/her timely with good quality
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/
Your qualifications and experience:
Bachelor degree or above in Business Administration , human resource management or relevant major
2. 3 ~5 years of training facilitation & organizing experiences, good at administrative work.
3. Experiences of working in multi-national company with diversified culture.
4. 5 ~8 years of training facilitation, organizing & managing experiences, good at administrative work (* for senior)
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. <use your country EEO required language where applicable>
<Add contact information if applicable>
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time