Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
• All components and systems used are specified and designed according to rules and regulations as per Siemens Oil and Gas and Customer requirements.
• Preparation of various engineering deliverables (Drawings & Documents) such as Process Flow Diagrams (PFD), P & I Diagrams, Process Datasheets, Equipment Specifications etc.
• Preparation of control philosophies, shutdown philosophies, HAZOP Studies & reports, Operation & maintenance manuals etc. and providing necessary engineering inputs to the other disciplines and other departments.
• Technical, Functional & Operational Descriptions, Utility Consumption Calculations
• Creation of technical specifications towards sub-suppliers.
• Basic & detail Design Engineering activities for the assigned project(s) in Petrochemical Plants, Oil & Gas Plants.
• Preparation & Issue of RFQ’s, evaluation of vendor’s quotations, clarifications, Technical Bid Analysis etc. Review of vendor’s documents, drawings, datasheets, specifications and calculations.
• Evaluate and approve documentation from sub-suppliers. Assist and participate FAT’s and MC with sub-suppliers.
• Interface with other disciplines, user departments and Clients.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
• At least 3+ years of experience in Oil & Gas Industry on various systems of Turbomachine Fluid systems like Lube Oil Systems, Fuel Systems, Seal systems etc.
• Hands-on working experience on hand calculations related to fluid systems.