Organization: Mentor Graphics (Deutschland) GmbH
Type: Full time / permanent
Join our team as “Account Technology Manager (m/f/d)” in Munich, Germany.
As Account Technology Manager you will be responsible for the development and execution of the strategy to achieve specific business targets and strategic objectives for Functional Verification products (Simulation, Debug, Coverage, Formal, Verification IP, Functional Safety).
You will drive the priorities of all product line opportunities in the territory and provide a clear prioritization for resource allocation to the field technical resource management and product division. Additionally, you will be responsible for maintaining up-to-date data for tracking engagements including sales stage, progress against plan, action items, risks and prioritization.
Your daily business is being responsible for defining and owning the technical opportunity plans and campaigns necessary to achieve the initial win and then proliferate the technology to additional teams. You will work closely with the Account Manager to develop these plans and you will also develop strategic partnerships with customers.
Your new area of responsibility - challenging and future-oriented
- You will develop the overall product strategy along with the field technical management to achieve business targets and strategic objectives. Business targets and strategic objectives are defined by sales management in conjunction with the product division. The strategy to achieve those business targets requires the construction of a top-down and bottom-up plan account by account within a territory (including calling out strategy to capture unidentified business in that territory)
- Defining technical account engagement plans and campaigns necessary to achieve the results will be part of your daily business.
- Additionally, you will lead and manage the account specific campaigns for the specific product line.
- Your task is to ensure the understanding of all elements of any technical campaign - decision process, success criteria, committed usage upon success, run rate impact, resources required and solving the customer’s problem
- Establishing regular meetings with specific customer management to support successful campaigns will be part of your business.
- You will also align with account team on business opportunities and build up the engagement tracking mechanism to ensure ability to summarize data and communicate progress vs plan across multiple accounts effectively
- You will define, track and report the priorities for all engagements at every stage and communicate closely with technical management helping to prioritize engagements and short vs. long-term objectives
- Building strong customer relationships to enable establishment of strategic relationships for Mentor in product / technology is your daily business
- As Account Technology Manager you will serve as the key field resource to summarize competitive threats and opportunities
- Visiting remote customer sites, trade shows and other internal meetings will require considerable travel activity (50%)
Your qualifications - solid and adequate
- You’re ambitious, results-oriented and customer focused
- You have profound working experience in a technical/sales-oriented environment
- You have market and industry knowledge in Functional Verification IC design and verification in both ASIC and FGPAs
- It is easy for you to negotiate and bring technical campaigns to successful closure
- Communicating and decision-making are part of your strengths
At Mentor we place a strong emphasis on ensuring that both women and men are equally recognized for their accomplishments and able to develop professionally – including during periods of higher demands in their personal lives. To this end, we have implemented various measures over the last few years to ensure compatibility between family and career.
This includes providing competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat organizational structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career prospects. In addition, we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
How do I apply?
We look forward to your application. Please submit your application documents via the button "Apply".
Your contact person is Marc Lerch, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
Mentor & Siemens support the Program “Jobs ohne Barrieren” initiated by the Bundesministerium für Arbeit und Soziales. We emphasize equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time