The Senior Financial Analyst position reports to the Sales Finance Director for the Americas. This position provides a unique opportunity to proactively engage in multiple areas of focus. Through collaboration, analysis and communication, this position will contribute to meaningful business decisions.
The successful candidate will be: (1) a curious individual who can clarify an ambiguous request for information, (2) someone who can develop an in-depth understanding of company databases, (3) a person that enjoys sorting through the details and synthesizing data, (4) an individual that can adhere to a specific process and facilitate requests to meet specific deadlines through effective time management, and (5) be able to clearly communicate results using a method which meet the needs of the end customer (e-mail, Excel, presentation, on-line dashboard).
Financial Analysis: Responsible for financial support of World Trade organization. Consolidate, analyze and prepare annual plan and forecasts across multiple business segments. Present analysis of on-going projects and programs to Senior Executives. Provide guidance to senior management regarding financial impact of business decisions. Analyze spend and provide insight into how/where funds are being spent and ways to maximize ROI.
Data Analysis: Create complex financial models to provide insightful analysis for enhanced decision making capabilities.
Communications: Synthesize complex data into easily understood and compelling management reports or performance dashboards. Act as a trusted advisor when creating presentation material regarding performance metrics.
• 5-10 years of experience supporting a sales organization in a finance capacity
• FP&A background demonstrating strong analytical ability with experience coordinating complex decision-analysis
• Skilled at developing executive-level communications and data visualization
• Experience with Excel, Business Objects, Hyperion, Essbase, Qlikview, Tableau and PowerPoint
• Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
• Ability to bring creativity to the position while striving for continuous improvement
• A passion for independent learning and personal development
• Meticulous attention-to-detail
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to adapt to internal policies/ processes / procedures and changing direction of a task/project, particularly in a changing environment
• Outgoing, professional and articulate; great customer & communications skills
• Ability to multitask, prioritize a variety of tasks and meet deadlines
• Must be reliable and resourceful in solving issues
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.