As the Services Supervisor for Field Quote Support Center, you will be responsible for training and managing a team of Field Quote Support Coordinators to prepare estimates and proposals. You will monitor their effectiveness and responsiveness to customer requests ensuring the team follows up and secures purchase orders based on field leads phoned in by Field Mechanics and Fire Life Safety Inspectors. You will also be responsible for improving customer satisfaction through timely follow up, and for driving high margin revenue for our Mechanical and Fire Life Safety Services business.
- Track the activity of the Field Quote Support Center and measure its effectiveness based upon KPIs (quotes processed per day, average time to complete quote, quote close ratio, quotes forwarded back to sales for follow, etc.)
- Provide feedback to coordinators on the performance of the duties
- Prepares proposals and estimates based on information provided by field mechanics and inspectors.
- Train the coordinators in effective communication, estimating and proposal generation
- Ensure coordinators on your team communicate effectively with Zone Operation Center coordinators when orders are approved and handed off for execution
- Ensure your team follows up on customer proposals and secures purchase orders
- Assist in identifying source and cost of repair parts when necessary
- Maintains funnel of proposals, estimates, and purchase orders
- Reports monthly sales results and funnel to the Mechanical Center of Competency, RSS Fire Segment National Operations Manager, and the Customer Service Center Manager
- Provides feedback to streamline the process and improve through put
- Deliver outstanding customer service
Required Knowledge, Skills, Education and Experience
- High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state recognized high school proficiency exam required
- Minimum of 5-10 years of supervisory experience. Experience in a call center environment highly desired.
- Deep Knowledge of mechanical repair services including appropriate labor and materials required
- Understanding of the Fire Alarm, Sprinkler, and other Fire Life Safety Systems is highly desired.
- Strong customer service skills
- Good verbal and written communications skills in English
- Good phone etiquette and communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage employees
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize workload
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Strong knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office tools
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with mechanics and operations
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Education and Experience
- Experience in HVAC Service Call dispatching or Mechanical Field Experience
- Experience in Fire Alarm, Sprinkler, and Special Hazards
- Knowledgeable in Fire Codes and Standards
- NICET Level II or above in Fire Alarm highly desired.
- Understanding of business processes, standard practices, tools, and financial systems within branch
Generate HTML color codes with the color picker that converts to hex and reg code and generates the most common code snippets to use in your document.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.