The Field Quote Coordinator is responsible for the timely and accurate quotation of required service and repair work identified through routine inspection, testing, maintenance (ITM) and operation of Fire and Life Safety equipment. Once code enforced ITM is performed, potential issues are identified on the required documentation and it is important that customers understand and address them. The successful candidate will use their knowledge of fire alarm, sprinkler, suppression and/or other fire and life safety protection equipment to answer customers’ questions and to address issues that can affect their operation in the event of an emergency. This role is critical to our customers’ satisfaction, helping maintain compliance while protecting the people and property in their care
- Prepares proposals and estimates based on information provided by Fire Alarm, Sprinkler, and other Fire Life Safety field personnel to correct impairments and deficiencies which meeting local and national code requirements.
- Submits proposals with estimate to the Field Quote Support Center Supervisor for review
- Sends approved proposal to the customer, client services manager and the inspector based on local workflow and/or code requirements.
- Tracks and follows up on customer proposals and secures purchase orders
- Under the supervision of your manager, assist in identifying source and cost of repair parts when necessary
- Conducts turnover to service coordinators in the appropriate Zone Operations Center (ZOC) to ensure proper completion of work.
- Maintains funnel of proposals and purchase orders
- Reports monthly sales results and funnel to the Field Quote Support Center Supervisor for review
- Provides feedback to streamline the process and improve through put
- Deliver outstanding customer service
Required Knowledge, Skills, Education and Experience
- High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state recognized high school proficiency exam required
- 3 years of experience in Fire Alarm and/or Sprinkler Systems (inspector, technician, construction, sales, project management)
- NICET Level II or higher in Fire Alarm Systems, Sprinkler Systems, or Inspecting and Testing of Fire Alarm Systems
- Strong customer service skills
- Good verbal and written communications skills in English
- Good phone etiquette and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize workload
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Strong knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office tools
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with mechanics and operations
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Education and Experience
- Experience in Service Call dispatching or Fire Life Safety Field Experience
- 2 years of experience in a call center environment highly desired.
- Understanding of business processes, standard practices, tools, and financial systems within branch
- Financial skills and effective estimating skills.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.