We’re Siemens, a collection of outstanding minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us!
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization.
Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. Siemens in Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest is the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
Join our team and will have the opportunity to collaborate with experienced engineers and programmers using the latest state-of-the-art technology!
Develop with Energy
Smart solutions and committed people for a smart living.
We’re looking for people who want to develop software and develop themselves with energy! Do you think this is you?
As part of our Digital Grid Team we will help you build the foundation of your professional and personal development.
During your three months journey with us, you’ll have the chance to see how the digitalization works in the world of electric power grids.
Our program offers you the ideal start in your career and the opportunity to remain in our team in Siemens Romania R&D.
Internship program challenge
Three months. Two possibilities. One intense and challenging experience.
• The program is an intensive three months Software development guidance using C/C++; Qt; PL-SQL; GIT/GIT Lab.
• Offers immediate hiring opportunity or a new iteration in this program.
• You will have the chance to prove your skills and capacity to learn and adapt.
• You will have flexible schedule.
• A personal mentor will be at your side during of the program, helping you achieve your various objectives while promoting your development and assisting you in planning your career.
• You will receive a scholarship.
Here’s what it takes to join some of the world’s brightest minds
• You are studying or have recently obtained, a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering having a real passion for technology and the desire to build on your skills.
• You are motivated and results-oriented, being flexible regarding the projects you could work on, have excellent social skills and confidence in communicating at all levels.
• Some experience or basic knowledge in C, C#, Java Script or scripting language will be an advantage, however it is not a requirement.
• Willingness to learn independently, and from those around you.
• Proficiency in English.
What else do YOU need to know
We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here, and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters. We are looking forward to receiving your online application.