Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are a collection of over 372, 000 minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further.
We’re looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Industries Division as an Account Development Manager and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
The position is a home-based role office however you will cover the South West of England. Your role will be to create value in strategic accounts as well as exploring new and current technologies and services for business benefit.
Change the future with us.
- Develop and identify high profile end users and implement your strategy to deliver significant growth across a wide sector of strategic end users
- Support, collaborate and implement the vertical HQ strategy at regional site level
- Take ownership of Siemens DI authorised solution partners
- To maximise revenue, specification and the collaboration within the Siemens organisation for business benefit
- Identify of the key supply chain at strategic end users, the subsequent communication and coordination of that supply chain with our key channel partners, OEM team, business unit and product management teams
- Drive growth with the defined area through business development activity.
- Use of the Customer Relationship Tool ‘SieSales’ for business benefit as per the defined user document
- Use of the ROI tool to challenge customer thinking and drive innovative sales
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- Degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering or related subject
- Significant sales and marketing or business management experience in digital factory and process automation
- Determined, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual with a strong desire to succeed
- Sound track record of developing successful customer relationships at all levels
- Excellent communicator and listener
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritise and manage your own time effectively to achieve targets
We’ve got a lot to offer. How about you?
Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close cooperation with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
Our benefits package includes a generous base salary and an annual bonus and car benefit. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme which enables you to tailor your benefits package to suit you. We offer 26 days of holiday (which increases with service), up to 10% pension contribution match, an excellent company share scheme and employee discounts.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognize that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time