Company: SISW - MG
Job Title: Developer - Sales-force (SFDC, APEX, SAP) - 202355
Job Location: US - OR - Wilsonville or US - OH - Milford or US - MI - Ann Arbor or Remote NA
Job Category: Salesforce Developer
The Siemens Digital Industries Software customer support organization manages, develops, and maintains current and future applications and integrations to ensure agent and customer friction-less experiences.
Developers are responsible for developing and managing systems and data to help the organization achieve fiscal objectives, including process automation, machine learning, content practices for self-help, and application interoperability.
Design, develop, modify and implement software for internal and external facing customers.
Oversee large project designing, coding, and implementing SFDC on global scale Experience in large scale data migration (SAP master data into and out of SFDC )
Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns
Deliver best-in-class business intelligence services that drives user self-service capabilities.
Leverage Einstein analytics for business automation and reporting.
Design machine learning algorithms that correlate data to drive referenceable and meaningful content to users searching and engaging on the Support Center.
Implement solutions that increasingly becomes more intelligent in helping customers and agents quickly find relevant content for problem solving searches.
Drive data pipeline reliability, efficiency and performance, utilizing appropriate tools and processes to optimize and help scale and measure the business impacts.
Build practices to boost content for improved search result relevancy to enable the organization to achieve case deflection and content usage objectives.
Play a key role in providing actionable insights to the organization, transforming insights from diagnostic to prescriptive activities.
Develop strategic recommendations for business optimization and improvement based on analysis and research
SFDC experience +5 years APEX code development
SFDC experience +5 years SFDC large scale global systems administration
SFDC to SAP interface design and construction experience
BA -capable of understanding business requirements and converting to development requirements
Team leader capable of directing work of other developers
Data reporting and analytics system design and operational support
Software engineering skills with Force.com platform (Apex, VisualForce, SOQL, Unit testing)
• Customer Focus - Cultivating strategic customer relationships and ensuring that the customer perspective is the driving force behind all business activities.
Customer facing skills
• Quality of Work - Advocating, developing and providing the highest quality work products required of the position
• Results - Setting high goals for personal and/or group accomplishment; using measurement methods to monitor progress toward goal attainment; tenaciously working to meet or exceed those goals while deriving satisfaction from the process of goal achievement and continuous improvement
• Communications and Teamwork - Using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to influence and build effective relationships with customers (e.g. peers, functional partners, external vendors, alliance partners, etc.)
• Job Knowledge - Exhibiting industry best practice knowledge, subject matter expertise, and subject matter understanding.
Demonstrating and encouraging in others a zeal for new knowledge, experiences, and challenges. Regularly creating and taking advantage of learning opportunities
• Integrity and Trust - Demonstrating high standards of ethics and values, setting a positive example for others even in the face of opposition
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.