Company: SISW - MG
Job Title: Advanced - Build Engineer - 202366
Job Location: US - OR - Wilsonville
Job Category: Build Engineer
Build management for on schedule delivery of multiple product suites.
Requires frequent contact & coordination with many people/groups world-wide to ensure:
1) builds are made and delivered timely
2) monitor and improve build triggers which enable downstream processes.
1) must exhibit a service-oriented attitude and be able to work effectively with a world-wide, multi-site development environment.
2) must exhibit a strong desire for continuous improvement, and have a passion for automation and making tasks repeatable.
3) must exhibit excellent debugging and problem-solving skills, including the ability to investigate, isolate and remedy
4) requires excellent communication and collaboration skills, both verbal and written.
5) should be resourceful, self-motivated, and comfortable taking initiative when appropriate.
Technical degree (minimum BS) in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent with 10-15 year’s relevant experience working in an enterprise environment.
Extensive, relevant experience with Linux operating systems.
Strong proficiency in programming/scripting languages (e.g. C++, bash, Python, Perl).
The candidate should possess solid software engineering skills, including experience with:
1. Ability to build our suite of products with strong automation experience
2. Ability to understand and modify/patch code written in C++.
3. Maintaining high-availability production systems and large integrated systems is highly desired
4. Experience in moving CVS to GIT is highly desired
5. GIT, GITLab, Bazel, CVS with build automation experience
6. Experience in Infrastructure/GRID management will be a plus
7. General SDLC process experience
8. Experience working in a DevOps environment
9. Retrofitting solutions into already-established work flows and development methodologies.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.