CMS Integration Process Manager
Business Unit: Product Lifecycle Management-PLM
Requisition Number: 210579
Primary Location: United States-Ohio-Milford
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 15%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
For more information, please visit:
We are looking for an experienced process manager to join an agile team responsible for delivering a global e-commerce solution for MindSphere. MindSphere is the open, IOT operating system for Siemens and will transform companies as they build the industrial internet upon it.
Content Management Systems (CMS) drive our online and E-commerce marketing delivery and MindSphere relies heavily on them to differentiate the value of our solutions to both prospects and customers. To be successful in this role, you will be working with product owners and business analysts providing technical guidance on how to deliver a world-class web and E-commerce user experience. If you have at least three years of experience with CMS platforms like Adobe Experience Manager and SDL-Tridion, enjoy working on dynamic, visible and challenging endeavors, we would love to open a conversation with you.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work within internal agile teams to scope, design and document technical integrations between WCMS solutions and back-office systems
• Catalog and help prioritize business requirements with the business sponsors, analyze potential solutions, and translate requirements into solid designs
• Experience in creating delightful user experience across a variety of technologies.
• Develop user stories and test cases to confirm capabilities built within sprint teams
• Understand agile development practices, including the use of collaboration and issue tracking tools
• 3+ years of experience working with Web Content Management Systems (WCMS), preferably AEM.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated problem solving skills
• Ability to collaborate effectively across disciplines, roles, and geographical and time zone boundaries
• Experience with agile tools and methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Confluence, JIRA)
• Familiarity with multiple Software Development Life Cycles preferred
• Strong skills and knowledge in servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, continual improvement, empowerment and increasing transparency are very important
• Excellent communication skills