Product Marketing Specialist, Women's Health
Business Unit: Business Administration
Requisition Number: 213875
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 40%
- Participates in developing business plans and product introduction plans on a regional basis. Organizes the cross functional activities related to training, documentation, tools, sales, marketing, promotion, service and logistics/manufacturing.
- Supervises the creation of pricing structures and price positions for products within area of responsibility, including ROI impact.
- Provides input into the development of new products or to enhance existing products or product lines.
- Provides semi-complex technical application assistance.
- Evaluates and monitors product/solutions throughout all stages of Quality Cycle (proposal, definition, build, validation, production, end of enhancements, end of availability, end of support).
- Independently performs important areas of standard professional level work that typically require processing and interpreting more complex, less clearly-defined issues.
- Responsible for business plan design, and implementation of internal tools
Responsible of the strategic development and execution of all marketing programs for the Women’s Healthcare segment
Develops and executes regional product messages and/or creates new segment messaging as needed
Communicates KPIs and ROI for campaigns, programs and pricing to internal audiences
Establishes price positioning for all mammography products
Owns the customer life cycle, develops KOL relationships, and other
programs to deepen the relationship with customers
Drives the overall development of the Women’s Health sales channel.
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- High proficiency in various computer programs, including Microsoft Office suite to produce business reports, spreadsheets, presentations and other softcopy deliverables.
- 5 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above. Advanced degree may be substituted for experience, where applicable. Experienced in healthcare business marketing, medical device preferred
- Demonstrates significant knowledge of organization’s business practices and issues faced to the successful completion of complex assignments and problem resolution
- Must be able to provide specialized guidance or train support and/or professional staff
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills
- Strong intra-organizational and external contacts
- Good understanding of capital equipment sales process
- Strong business acumen, analytical and strategic thinking required
- Capacity to manage cross functional initiatives
- Must be able to travel 40% or more as required
- Experience in healthcare, capital equipment sales, and/or marketing environments. Exposure to breast imaging (specifically clinical use or workflow optimization).
- Technical expertise in hardware, software, or IT-related fields.